MBA Talk is a series of seminars with the participation of Professors from major and international universities and experts, leaders and senior managers in various fields, coming from multinational companies, large corporations both within and outside Vietnam.
The guest speakers will discuss and share real-life business cases in order to provide in-depth knowledge, practical experience, aligning with PSO’s philosophy (Problem Solving in Organization).
MBA Talk #25, with the topic “From Data to Insight and Impact”, is an offline seminar with two experts in the field of Finance, holding key positions.
Attending the seminar, MBA students at UEH-ISB will be provided with perspectives from different angles and useful knowledge about the role of Data in the post-Covid economy, especially in multinational companies. Thereby, students will better understand the Finance department, data analysis in every organization.
Topic: From Data to Insight and Impact
Date: 09:00 | Sunday, 11/09/2022
- Mr. Eng Wan – Senior lecturer of ISB | Chair, Supervisory Board of PMV Construction & Investment
- Mr. Jason Chong – Country Manager of International SOS Vietnam
- Purpose of managing financial statements
- Constitutive aspects of financial statements
- Practical examples: Financial and Non-financial
View more information about PSO MBA.