Massey program is a joint program between the International School of Business (ISB) and Massey University, New Zealand and is one of several programs proceeding in ISB. Massey program covers a variety of education programs from Bachelor to Doctor and mainly focuses on Master of Finance (MFIN) and Master of Human Resource Management (HRM).
The Academic Tutor is a member of the Faculty Team at International School of Business and, as such, shares the responsibility for the students’ learning success as well as the instructors’ teaching effectiveness. This is a full-time position.
- Ensure that students study effectively through qualified teaching while aligning with ISB teaching philosophy
- Give academic advising sessions and assist students with homework
- Provide feedback and motivation to students throughout the course both in person and over the phone (if needed)
- Coach students towards reaching their educational goals
- Assist lecturers in preparing for the lectures, in all extra tasks and assignments during and after the course
- Share ideas, contribute to and support in monitoring the development of ISB processes and environment to reach highest academic effectiveness
- Represent ISB in a highly professional manner at all times
- Support Program Director and Faculty Director to develop more international programs at ISB in the future
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN FINANCE (OVERSEA DEGREE)
- CFA CERTIFICATE (CFA HOLDER) IS A STRONG PLUS
- Demonstrate fluency in English
- Teaching/tutoring experience in English is an advantage
- Passionate about education and giving excellent customer service
- Energetic, friendly and professional
- Able to work under-pressure
- Having good interpersonal skill, coaching skill, problem-solving skill.
- Opportunities to attain continuous study programs in ISB (PhD)
- Opportunities to learn and constantly improve business discipline-specific knowledge
- Join a dynamic and professional working environment.
- Competitive salary and excellent health care policy.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Submit CV and scan of related qualification
- Candidates can apply via this post or send an email directly to email@example.com