1. About the programs in Limerick University, Ireland
- The University was founded in 1972, located 5 km away from Limerick city center and 20 km away from Shannon International Airport.
- Based in the south of Ireland, the University of Limerick is home to more than 12,000 undergraduate students and 2600 post-graduate students.
- Was honored ‘Universtity of the Year 2015” on “Sunday Times Good University Guide”.
- The alumni community has (one of) the highest employment rates out of graduates in Ireland with 96% students getting employed within 3 months after their graduations.
- The university has a network of more than 1,700 employers throughout 25 countries in the world wherein 28% are out of state. All students are eligible for a 6 to 8 month intership coordinated by the university in its network.
- The University is located next to the National Technology Park - the first scientific research centres of Ireland with more than 80 organisations and 4000 staffs.
- In 2015, Limerick was rated 5 stars by QS Stars™ in Innovation (patents, technology spin-off companies, industrial researches).
- The University has 73 clubs and societies with more than 3500 members
- Limerick has 6 campuses that can host up to 2500 students
Main campus – Limerick University, Ireland.
2. 25% TUITION FEE SCHOLARSHIP
- BA graduate student with a GPA ≥ 8.0
- IELTS ≥ 6.5
Advantages of the Master program:
- The remaining tuition fee is only around 9000 Euros
- The master program lasts only 1 year. Hence, total cost is rather low, sometimes reduced by half in comparision with studying in other countries
- International students benefit a 2-year stayback after graduation
- UL has 96%-rate of employment after graduation, the highrest rate among Universties in Ireland
- Ireland is the only English-speaking country in EU
- All Universities belong to top 1M
*This scholarship welomes all students of the Economics faculties of Limerick University (Kemmy Schoool). Below are several faculties of the Universty:
- International Entrepreneurship Management
- International Management & Global Business
- Financial Services
- Marketing, Consumption and Society
- Risk Management & Insurance
Kemmy Business School
Hotline: 093 391 2224