Massey Program is offered under the collaboration between the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh city (UEH) and Massey University-New Zealand from 2011 with the aim to make opportunities to students who will be approached with reputable training programs and international qualifications includes:
Massey University was established in 1927 with more than 80 experienced years and it is one of the three biggest universities in New Zealand. The university was ranked first in New Zealand, sixteenth in Asia Pacific region and in the world’s top 150 universities for finance subject. In 2017’s The Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings, the university was ranked 340th and in the top 3% of universities worldwide.
- Transferring the second year in New Zealand. OR
- Continuing the second year in Vietnam
- 10 scholarship packages: 3.000 USD/package
- Total funds: 30.000 USD equivalents to 660.000.000 VND
- Requirements: IELTS & GPA
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or a higher qualification from a recognized university
- Pass the English Placement Test of UEH- ISB or provide a proof of English proficiency that equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or Toefl iBT 78 or above.
- Applicants must finish all core subjects at UEH- ISB (GPA ≥ 60 B-)
- IELTS 6.5 or above (no sub- score below band 6), or TOEFL iBT ≥ 90
For those students who are not qualified in the English proficiency’s standard, the International School of Business will recommend them to study Ielts preparation classes in order to improve their English skills.
The academic English program is subdivided into 3 different levels, which will open for 10 weeks accompanied with 90- hour in total.
- Application form of Massey University
- Bachelor Degree (2 Vietnamese copies- 2 English copies: public notary)
- Academic transcripts (2 Vietnamese copies- 2 English copies: public notary)
- Indentity card or passport (2 Vietnamese copies- 2 English copies: public notary)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 English copies)
- Work experience certificate (if available- 2 English copies)
- The copy of English certificate (if available- 2 English copies)
- 4 photos 4x6
- 2 envelopes with stamps and your address/ contact information