The course consists of 2 levels of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) and 24 academic units, including twelve interdisciplinary core units to provide a foundation and twelve major units to enrich and deepen your understanding of enterprise futures.
As business students, it is imperative to have a clear understanding of how enterprises operate. It is also essential to adopt specific numeracy, literacy, diagnostic and legal skills to enable industry analysis and effective decision-making. These units will provide the foundation knowledge for all Majors; as well as incorporating introductory academic tools to assist with ongoing study in the degree.
As a future business owner or corporate leader, it is crucial that you focus on your own professional development. All students will undertake a professional stream of study that will improve your employability by developing your personal skills and appreciation for the demands of the 'real world'.
There are three professional streams for students to choose from- each stream is organized around abroad theme: money (accounting, economics, applied finance, property); markets (marketing, international business, hospitality management, sport management) and management (human resource management, management). These units will enable individual career planning, innovation exploration, refined applied business techniques, and engagement in a capstone unit that explores enterprise futures in an applied and integrated model of learning specific to a professional discipline context.
- Successfully completed the High School Certificate with a GPA of at least 8.0 in Year 12; OR
- Successfully passed the entrance exam of a university in Vietnam; OR
- Transfer from other institutions in Vietnam and abroad (to be processed on a case by case basis).
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 overall with a minimum 5.0 in writing (or equivalent).
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with a minimum 6.0 in each band (or equivalent).
- Application Form
- Certified Copy of High School Certificate
- Certified Copy of High School Academic Transcripts
- Certified Copy of Offer Letter of a University In Vietnam (if applicable)
- Certified Copy of Academic Record (Transcripts and Syllabus) if transferring from other Institutions
- Certified Copy of English Certificate (Academic IELTS/ TOEFL) (if applicable)
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate or ID Card or Passport
- Three (03) 4x6 Photos (with Applicants' Full Name, Date of Birth on the back)
- Original Health Certificate