One key factor of success in college is the right choice of specialization, a.k.a. major. To prepare our students, especially 3rd-year members, with the proper tools in assistance to their decision-making process, on October 27, the faculty of ISB Academic Department organized a seminar to explain in details about each specialization that is offered at ISB, including: Management, Marketing, Finance & Accounting.
In this seminar, we also had the honor to welcome corporate representatives from prestigious companies, representing the professional fields that our students can possibly apply to. They are:
- Ms. Đặng Thị Mai Trang – Head of Vietnam, ICAEW
- Mr. Nguyễn Ngọc Anh – Recruitment Manager, PwC Vietnam
- Ms. Châu Thiên Ngân – Experienced Executive, PwC
- Mr. Lâm Nhật Quang - Senior Research Analyst, Mirae Asset Securities
- Ms. Phong Trần - HR Operations Manager, GroupM
The guests shared their experiences from the very first dates of their career, paired with applicable advices so our students could have a realistic view of what was awaiting them after graduation; as well as what steps they needed to take to make the right decision regarding their academic specialization.