VietinBank is one of the largest commercial banks in Vietnam with chartered capital and the largest asset size; growth and profitability were in the top of banking industry. Especially, in 6 consecutive years, VietinBank became the leading bank in Vietnam among the Top 2,000 largest enterprises in the world (Forbes 2000), Top 500 World's most valuable bank brand with brand value up to 381 million USD (Brand Finace). VietinBank currently has 155 branches in Vietnam, 2 branches in Germany and 1 subsidiary in Laos.
I. TARGET FOR RECRUITMENT AND REQUIREMENTS
- Quantity: nearly 300 indicators at 67 branches throughout the system
- Time of receipt of application file: Received from 28/07/2018 to 12/08/2018
- Details of business locations: Retail Credit, Corporate Credit, Teller
II. HOW TO APPLY
1. Ways to apply:
- For job vacancies at the branch: Candidates can choose only one of the following two ways (applicants are encouraged to apply online):
- Candidates apply online through the recruitment management program of VietinBank. Applicants registered account on the page of VietinBank by accessing http://tuyendung.vietinbank.vn and selecting Apply here.
- Candidates submit hard copies directly at the Administrative Organization's branch with recruitment quotas. (Please go to the branch details on the website: http://www.vietinbank.vn and select Network Information).
2. Requirements for the application dossier:
- Information form of VietinBank
- Scan (photo) Transcript, University degree (best suited to the position); Other diplomas / certificates (if any). Maximum number of attachments is 5 files, each 2MB (10MB total)
- For graduates who do not have a graduation diploma in 2018, write a commitment and submit the transcript with the university's confirmation or a temporary graduate certificate confirmed by the University
- Announcements will be emailed, personal SMS to candidates qualified for the round. Contesting time: August 2015
- If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment - Human Resources Department, Head Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), hotline: (0243) 9421030 (ext: 21032) or the TCHC Department at the applied branch.
- Details: http://tuyendung.vietinbank.vn