KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1,000 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and recently in Thanh Hoa and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
Human ERP Maintenance Support
- Directly deliver to solutions for ERP issues
- Work closely to clients to manage the issue list through the supporting tool
- Processes change requests from customers for the current system
- Make weekly / monthly / quarterly reports to Support Team Manager and Customer
- Clarify clients’ expectations, understand their work practices and the nature of their business
- Prepare documentation and support in developing deliverables to clients
- Bachelor degree. Finance/ Computer science / software / information system major are preferred. New Graduates are also welcome.
- Has knowledge Financial, Procurement Process, Supply Chain Process, Operation Reports and Management Reports.
- Good at writing and speaking in both English and Vietnamese
- Meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way; adapts to changing circumstances in a fast-paced and complex organization.
- ERP System (Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP A1, Microsoft AX, Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA, Microsoft Dynamic 365)
- Other certifications or qualifications related to ERP system implementation
- Work in a professional environment
- Self-development through on-job training
- Able to engage in various IT projects to gain experience and expertise on both IT field and business
- Develop professional skills and knowledge through on-job training and personal trainings provided by the firm
- An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates