ISB, ICAEW, and PwC are cooperating to offer exclusive privileges to ISB students exclusively. Twenty-five outstanding ISB and WSU students majoring in Finance will be offered opportunities to intern at PwC right after graduation.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This is a special offer from PwC for ISB and WSU students only.
- ISB.BBUS students - Batch K41, K42 and K43;
- WSU.BBUS students - 3rd- and 4th-year.
HOW TO APPLY?
PHASE ONE (26/11 - 03/12/2018): CV & STATEMENT OF PURPOSE SUBMISSION
Please submit your CV and Statement of Purpose (i.e. express your motivation and reasons to join the program)
Application deadline: By 17h00 Monday 03 December, 2018
PHASE TWO (14/12/2018): OFFICE TOUR
Maximum 25 shortlisted students will be required to join the Office Tour at PwC on Friday 14 December, 2018. Details will be followed up in due course.
PHASE THREE (07/12/2018 - 01/09/2019): STUDY COMPLETION
The 25 shortlisted students will have to complete and pass 2 subjects offered by ICAEW by September 2019 with the support of ICAEW as follows:
- Students can choose 2 out of 6 subjects from ICAEW foundation program;
- Students are expected to self-study with textbooks (lent by ICAEW or purchased with discount codes that are provided by ICAEW);
- Students DO NOT need to pay any exam fee for their 2 chosen subjects. This offer stands for ISB students only. Regular exam fee: 70 GBP/ subject.
Qualified students who submit the results of 2 ICAEW subjects by September 2019 will be exempt from taking the preliminary test of PwC, and will proceed straight to the Interview Round to earn an internship position at PwC starting in December 2019.
If you have any concerns or further inquiries about the program, please do not hesitate to contact ISB Leadership Program at ISBLeadership@isb.edu.vn.