The program is offered under the collaboration between the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, a leading university in Vietnam and the Massey University (New Zealand) under the agreement of Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training. Upon completing the first stage in Vietnam, students can continue the second stage in New Zealand. Courses offered in Vietnam are equivalent to that offered by Massey in New Zealand and are delivered by dedicated academics from Massey University and international – reputed universities.
MFin 1+1 program (Conferred by Massey University of New Zealand) aims to educate new experts in finance & banking industry in order to accommodate the needs of globalization as well as developing economy conditions like Vietnam.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or a higher qualification from a recognized university
- Pass the English Placement Test of UEH- ISB or provide a proof of English proficiency that equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or Toefl iBT 78 or above.
- Applicants must finish all core subjects at UEH- ISB (GPA ≥ 60 B-)
- IELTS 6.5 or above (no sub- score below band 6), or TOEFL iBT ≥ 90
For those students who are not qualified in the English proficiency’s standard, the International School of Business will recommend them to study Ielts preparation classes in order to improve their English skills.
The academic English program is subdivided into 3 different levels, which will open for 10 weeks accompanied with 90- hour in total.
- Application form of Massey University
- Bachelor Degree (2 Vietnamese copies- 2 English copies: public notary)
- Academic transcripts (2 Vietnamese copies- 2 English copies: public notary)
- Indentity card or passport (2 Vietnamese copies- 2 English copies: public notary)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 English copies)
- Work experience certificate (if available- 2 English copies)
- The copy of English certificate (if available- 2 English copies)
- 4 photos 4x6
- 2 envelopes with stamps and your address/ contact information